The Career Planning & Development Center is excited to offer students and alumni an easier way to keep track of their career planning through Handshake, the ultimate career network that brings together students, alumni and employers and strengthens student engagement.
Handshake will replace the previous online career management system, Gorlok Career Link.It is a robust career platform exclusively for the Webster community.
The new platform will be available in July.
With Handshake, students and alumni can:
- Search for student employment positions, national and international internships and degree related jobs
- Access personalized national and international job recommendations based on their majors and interests
- Register for on campus Career Fairs and other career related events
- Manage on-campus interviews with top companies
- Schedule appointments with their career advisor
- …and much more!