We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
• job title and name
• email address with contact information
• other information such as customer surveys or offers
How we use your information?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
• providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
• processing orders that you have submitted;
• keeping a record of your relationship with us;
• Managing analysis and market research so we can understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
• sending you information which you have requested of your interest. These may include information about new products or promotions of goods and services.
A cookie is a tiny text file that is stored on your desktop when you visit to our websites. The cookie helps to analyses the web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular web site. Cookies are allowing to web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to allow or deny cookies. Most of the web browsers automatically allow the cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to deny the cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us, but you remember of the method of transmission about the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. We use to commercially protect your Personal Information; we did not guarantee its absolute security.
Do Not Sell My Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), and
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/164/169/Readsonthego_Form.html and a toll free number (855) 973-3920.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/164/169/Readsonthego_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page https://readsonthego.com/.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/164/169/Readsonthego_Form.html
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’